Thursday, September 4, 2008

On the Radio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I just heard myself on the radio for the first time. True, I've had the sound clip on my computer already a month ago, but it's much more awkward to hear it in the context of a radio programme. If you listen in to Latvia's StarFM (www.starfm.lv) between now and September 15th, you might catch the Skrivanek Latvia radio commercial, wherein I am the English language representative, and wherein I think I sound like a cheerleader. Or a tool.

..."LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE OPENS THE DOOR TO A NEW PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!!"
..."see you there!"

Either way, I don't think I've ever sounded that peppy - but there it is on the radio for people to hear. I don't think any of my friends listen to StarFM, though :) Good for them and better for me! At least recording the bit was a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment